Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm sick


I can't believe that I'm out of town and this is happening to me. This stomach flu thing is still going. I mean, it's a little better this afternoon verses last night. I'm now back at my hotel room, and I'm back in bed trying to get comfortable.

The meeting today went pretty well, and I'll talk about that soon. Actually, the information in my head is still spinning. I do find it a little bit distracting with my illness. 

I'm even considering canceling the show on Thursday night, because I'm not really feeling very entertaining right now. Sorry for all the whining, hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon....

2 comments:

rlbates said...

You are having a very trying trip, aren't you? Get back home soon, so you can recover.

YS said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Take Care :)