Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm featured on Viddler!


I just got home from my week long trip (I'll be talking more about that soon). I just checked my inbox and found a message that my Super Bowl video is right now being featured on Viddler's front page. YAY! If it is no longer there, you can always click here or here to also check it out.

Thanks so much to Viddler for featuring my video. I definitely recommend this site to anyone out there who is doing or is considering doing video blog posts. This is a great site, pretty easy to use and navigate, and the community over there is fabulous. "Me Todays" are fun and I'm looking forward to doing more of them in the future!

2 comments:

Fat Doctor said...

Cool! I like how people's comments pop up...

You're so brave on entering each new stage of blogging - blog talk radio, Viddler - I wouldn't know these things exist if you didn't introduce me to them. :)

Angela said...

You're so brave on entering each new stage of blogging - blog talk radio, Viddler - I wouldn't know these things exist if you didn't introduce me to them. :)