Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blogblast for Peace


Don't be surprised if you see this graphic in a lot of places on June 6, 2007. I'm posting this a little early because I'm afraid that I'll forget tomorrow....

The message is pretty simple: Peace on Earth. Were you there on November 7, 2006 when this first happened? You can read all about it here. The idea came when Mimi saw a plane.

Outer peace (meaning world peace) always must start with inner peace. And, I gotta tell ya, trying to organize and trying to control my life has been really difficult lately. So, as I go forward on this special day, I know that the only way that I can be of any impact to anyone else is to look in the mirror first.

Finally, kudos to Mimi Lenox, who appears to have made it her passion to spread this message to so many people in the blogosphere. I hope to see many more peace globes around blogland as compared to November. Great job Mimi!

17 comments:

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Yes, Mimi deserves HUGE kudos for this wonderful idea!

Peace!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Happy Peace Blog Day!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Peace be wif yous!

Molly said...

Peace to you... You are right; world peace must start with inner peace. I am going to work on that inner peace too. Thanks for your thoughts.

Liz Hill said...

Found you by the random blog loking for globes--awesome

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an inner-peaceful day as well as an outer one!

I seem to recall visiting you back in November... must try and visit in between, huh? :-)

Durward Discussion said...

Peace to you and your family. Let's hope the globes sprout everywhere.

The Rock Chick said...

I agree about Mimi! What a wonderful idea this was and I'm proud to participate.

Peace to you :)
Jessica The Rock Chick

Unknown said...

Awesome posting, Doc A - kudos to Mimi and YOU!

Sanni, Frank and Luis,
Jersey, the furry diva and
The Pimping Team

are wishing LOVE & PEACE to you and yours ♥

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

May the warmth and spirit of this Peace Globe Day bring us all peace. You’re globe is beautiful.

Bud
From WTIT: the most peaceful Tape Radio Station ever…

Sparky Duck said...

Inner peace over the short term is a whole hell of a lot easier to achieve.

Anndi said...

Fantastic post!

May you find peace...

"It begins with me..."

Lexa Roséan said...

Peace Doc
The Witch Dr is IN

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

peace doc!

smiles, bee

Travis Cody said...

I came by from Mimi's. Happy Peace Globe Day.

Peace to you!

Mimi Lenox said...

Peace to you and yours, Doctor.
What a lovely tribute and globe.

An awesome day.

Cathy said...

Peace to you, Dr. A.