Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Revisited: Blogaholics Anonymous


Now, I realize that I'm not the first person to come up with the term "Blogaholics Anonymous." (Thanks Moof for the pic!) A quick google search finds about 30,000 results. Nonetheless, BA came along at the perfect time in the infancy of my blog.

Here's a little piece of the post from June 28, 2006 (day 9 of the blog):
I can hear the radio ads now, "Hi, I'm Dr. A, I'm not only a doctor, I'm also a client!" How about this as a slogan, "Join BA today! It's no BS!" Or, "Think you're addicted? Well, let's blog and find out!" There could be t-shirts, mugs, posters, mouse pads, key chains, etc --this could be HUGE!
And, HUGE it was. Little did I know how this thing would take off. I encourage you to check out the "minutes" of the BA meetings and see all the places that we have been to in the past. It was quite fun!

You know, I'm thinking about having a BA meeting next week. Hmmmm..... How would that go over? Would people show up? Would people have a good time? With everything going on in the medical blogosphere right now, it wouldn't hurt to try to have some levity. Interested? Check out I'm A Blogaholic for details....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. A ... have you considered installing a shoutbox on the BA blog? Might be interesting ... ;o)

The conversations during the meeting could be live ... !