Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fat Doctor Is Back


If you haven't heard already, Fat Doctor, the self-described famine resistant family physician, is now back up and running over on wordpress. In case you haven't seen, she's also posted on the I'm A Blogaholic blog as well in the past week. So, head on over and say hello. She'll be glad to hear from you.


In other news, I joined twitter.com this evening. At the request of my fair lady FD, I checked it out. It looks like of interesting. I don't know if I'll use it that much, but we'll see. I'll even put it in my sidebar like other people have done to see how much interest there is. I would encourage you to check it out, and check out my twitter profile as well.

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

Ah yes, the good ol fat doctor! Nice job on your blog, I enjoyed reading through it. Stop by and say hi sometime.

www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com