Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


I've been tagged by It's Me, T.J. from the dogcatskidslife blog. As TJ remarks, it's being tagged with an award - the one above. I have to also give credit to the original post from The Thinking Blog. What a great idea!
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
Here is my list of the blogs that make me think (and you're subsequently tagged to continue the meme):

1. My Three Shrinks

2. The Curmudgeon

3. May

4. Dr. Wes

5. Mimi

I wish I could list more, but people would probably get after me for tagging more than five. I bestow to the five blogs above the Thinking Blogger Award. Congratulations and I'm wondering who will be named next.

4 comments:

Roy said...

Hey, thanks for the thought (and the tag!). If we make people think... or smile (especially both)... then we've done our job.

Carry on.

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks Doctor Anonymous.
What an honor. I'm working on my post now. It's not easy picking out just five cerebral blogs! But I shall do my best.
Thinking....thinking.....

The Curmudgeon said...

Acknowledged. Let the struggle begin...

Anonymous said...

thank you Dr. A! i am flattered. i explained it in my latest blog... sorry i broke the meme, but i don't want to break the rules:)

may
www.aboutanurse.com