Monday, February 19, 2007

Opportunity


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Over the weekend, I offered to help with a project related to work. Unfortunately, this project will take up some of my blogging time (ek!). Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to let everyone know that I may not be posting as much as I usually do. I'd share what it is, but it's dull and boring to describe. I look forward to a new challenge and a new opportunity for my time and talent. I'm still a blogaholic. But, in the next few weeks, I may be reading blogs more than writing posts....

5 comments:

jmb said...

Just don't go away forever. I'll put you on bloglines feed, so I don't have to keep hopping over and being disappointed.
jmb

Ajit said...

Had recently landed on your site and your posts were really enjoyable. Dont be away too long .Being a true blogholic , you will be back to writing much earlier than you have anticipated.

Anonymous said...

Dull and boring and yet challenging and an opportunity ridden?

Hrm...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sigh.... making us wait yet again doc? oh ok...

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

Dr. A, I'm a medical student from the Philippines and I always read your blog...post soon...I've seen your Vblogs as well. Continue making waves doc :-)