Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Mardi Gras


I know it's tomorrow, but I wanted to get a head start on things. Yes, that's me behind the mask above. HA! I've never been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras or South America for the carnivale celebrations. But, those are on my To-Do list for sometime during my lifetime. If you're looking for a party today, head on over to morgEpalooza! It's his birthday today, and he's only had about 50 posts over there today (he's been quite busy). Wish Morgen a Happy 40th Birthday!

4 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Wow, I'm more out of it than I thought...had no clue that Mardi gras and thus Lent were so close. I'm a bad Catholic. LOL!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i went once years ago when i was a young dumb little tart of a thing! it was wild back then i tell you, now i'd have a heart attack for sure. fat tuesday? i'll say....

smiles, bee

Jason The Running Man said...

Great stuff, found you through the random blog button.

Unknown said...

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"

Here's hoping you know French, Dr. A!

Thanks for stopping by today. Always great to hear from you.

I love your blog.

Cheers!