Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Grand Rounds

Grand Rounds 3.18 is now up and running at Signout. Dr. Signout is a first-year resident (ie - intern) in an internal medicine residency in the US. She moved her blog recently to the scienceblogs family. Thanks to Dr. Signout for including my submission this week...
For Dr. Anonymous, uterus transplants provoke many questions, but few answers.
If you don't know what Grand Rounds is, it is a weekly compilation of the best posts from the medical blogosphere that moves to different sites each week. And, who doesn't like reading about medicine and science?

I have no idea how Dr. Signout managed to put together GR and be an intern. I know it was crazy for me when I hosted. Nonethless, great job! Next week, Grand Rounds moves to Envisioning 2.0.

Addendum: Hmmmmm... I tried to leave a comment of congrats over there and it told me I was "forbidden" to leave a comment. That's interesting. Maybe someone over there at scienceblogs just doesn't like me. Anyway, congrats on GR, Dr. Signout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

365 Days
Art and Design
Meany•Quinn

Anonymous said...

It's not you, it's blogger glitches giving the forbidden msg.

Anonymous said...

Ayyy! Nothing personal! Stupid Movable Type. Thanks for the great submission, and best regards--S.