Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another tag

I guess I'm feeling the love this week. SuperStenoGirl tagged me with this random meme. And NotFearingChange tagged me with the "five things" meme, which I already did. Sheesh!

I have to apologize if I'm a little fiesty while answering these questions...

1. What is your name? Dr. A - also known as Brad Pitt.
2. What is your quest? Are you kidding, the Holy Grail!
3. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Um, is this a dirty joke?
4. Do you know why I asked those questions? No, not really...
5. Is there someone that you think about all the time? Yes, Trump and Rosie. Can't they just work something out?
6. What is your view on gay marriage? Some people support it and some people oppose it.
7. What is your favourite colour? Blue, or sometimes Red...
8. Do you like green eggs and ham? Yes, Sam I Am.
9. If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? Neither.
10. What are you wearing? Uh, what are you wearing... Hmmmmm...
11. Are you attractive? Have you seen my geek profile?
12. Are you smart? Have you seen my geek profile?
13. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? The job that makes me happy...
14. Mmm, scented candles smell good don't they? Yes, they cover up the stinky neighbor smells...
15. Do you still put bubbles in your baths? Uh, do you like bats in your belfry?
16. Finish this sentence: when life hands you lemons... -- Hand them back for a refund...
17. Do you speak any other languages? Yes, English...
18. Are you a role model? Ask this guy...
19. Do you have any nicknames? Yes, people often call me Dr. McDreamy for obvious reasons...
20. What is your biggest fear? To get tagged again this week with another meme.
21. Do you believe in life after death? I hope to be in that big golf course in the sky some day...
22. If there is a God, what do you hope he says to you as you arrive at the pearly gates? This is a weird question. I feel like I'm on that show with the actor people. Do want to know my favorite curse word now?
23. Quote me a line from a song that has important meaning to you. Click here.
24. What is your biggest pet peeve? Asking personal questions...
25. Aren't puppies just oh so cute? Especially if they're pitbulls.
26. If Elvis hadn't died young, what do you think he'd be doing today? Hosting American Idol.
27. Ever wish on falling stars? It's too cloudy here to see falling stars.
28. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Uh, blog...
29. Do you do any winter sports? Sleep. Isn't that a sport?
30. Did you like this survey? Um, what do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I really do. You are the tag/meme KING! I guess that's the price of popularity...or being "Dr. McDreamy" or Brad Pitt hahaha!

Lea said...

Very vague and to the point on this one, Doctor A! :)

Dr. Deb said...

Too funny.....

Anonymous said...

Well i enjoy´d reading it : )

Anonymous said...

I have learned my lesson. I will never ever meme Dr.A ever again...*sigh*
Brad Pitt 2??!!! LMAO.