Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bestest Blog

Thanks to Bobby for re-posting by bestest blog bio from last September. Welcome to all of you who have clicked on over to check out my blog. I hope you like what you read. Please leave comments and give me some feedback.

For those of you who don't know what bestest blog is, the concept is simple. You put a link to Bestest Blog of All-Time to your site, and Bobby will put a link of your blog on his site. Bestest blog has definitely helped me gain more traffic. Want proof? Just click on my sitemeter graphic at the bottom of this page. Thanks Bobby and Bestest Blog!

8 comments:

OHN said...

If I can ever figure out how to put in links I would link all you wonderful bloggers that I have been lurking around :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dr. A, your blog is awesome. And thanks for always explaining to us newbies what things are! :)

Bobby Griffin said...

You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip.

Nick Short said...

Someday, I want to win the honor of being "bestest blog." I started a new blog called Jonny Rage (http://jonathanrage.blogspot.com).

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by to say . . .

Tag, you're IT!

Anonymous said...

Helllll-oooooo
No mention of moi in your re-bestest write-up?
I will just have to keep all the woodchuck to myself...

Dr. A said...

Whoops! Morgen, my deepest apologies. You definitely put me on the map with your glaring review. How could I ever forget that? Now, I'm really embarrassed! Then next woodchuck is on me...