Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Almost Famous


Anyone remember this movie? I love those Cameron Crowe movies (see Say Anything). This was the first time I saw Kate Hudson (Kate, call me!) on screen. I feel like I'm having my almost famous moment...

So, I'm fulfilling my sitemeter addiction this morning, when I see a link from a Seattle newspaper. When I click over and see what that is, I see my blog and URL on the screen. Sheesh! Here it is...
What's Online: HEALTH

doctoranonymous.blogspot.com

A family guy and medical know-it-all, Doctor Anonymous prescribes wellness wisdom with a dose of domesticity.
I've never had a byline before. So, at first, I thought it was a joke. I looked around the page to see if it was actually real. And, this page IS real. Wow!

Thanks to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer and whomever submitted my blog to their paper. I really appreciate it. Welcome to those of you who have clicked on over from the SeattlePI site. Excuse me as I do my happy dance...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! That is awesome! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Lea said...

Congratulations!!

I can say "I remember you when" you began your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey DA! You're even more "famouser" than you think. You wanna take a guess as to how the folks of the Paula Zahn show found my blog?

BTW, great movie. When you're done with Kate can you send her my way?

Anonymous said...

Claro que recuerdo Casi famosos. Excelente Blog!!

Saludos.

Dalia

Anonymous said...

Kewl!!

Anonymous said...

wow doc, lucky you saw it too!!! congratulations....bee

Anonymous said...

Wow neat!

Anonymous said...

I like the movie,too.

Anonymous said...

Almost Famous is probably my favorite movies of all time. And congratulations!