Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Countdown to Grand Rounds

Have you turned in your GR contribution yet? What are you waiting for?

Topher from The Rumors Were True (yesterday's GR host) commented here (comment #34) that there were over 1000 hits to the "Grail Rounds" site yesterday. Wow!

The GR polls are still open. Do you prefer a Grand Rounds theme, or not? What is the ideal number of links for a GR edition? The results up to this point have been quite surprising to me. Just when you think people feel one way, the votes come out differently. Please check out my sidebar and make your selections if you haven't yet.

On a personal note, I've got to say that this is becoming tough for me. It's great that I've already gotten some submissions -- thanks so much for that. As I read more and more from previous hosts, I find out that the concept usually is all figured out by now.

I've got to admit that I have all these concepts going through my mind on what I want to do. I haven't really figured out what my vision for this GR post is yet. Maybe like other things I've written, it will just come to me and everything will just fall in to place.

GR has to be informative, yet entertaining. It has to be inclusive but not too exclusive. Ah, the life of the Grand Rounds host! As I've said before, I wish this work thing didn't get in the way of blogging. Life would be so much simpler, right?

5 comments:

Kerri. said...

Yay for Dr. A hosting up the Grand Rounds!! I'll be submitting my post to you early ... for once. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can´t wait to see (read) you hosting up The Grand Rounds!

Kind regards from Germany,

S.

Anonymous said...

Take the best of the best, my man, and BOLDLY go where no man has gone before!... I won't be offended. ;)

It's me, T.J. said...

I don't read Grand Rounds ~because~ I don't have the time to devote to it.

I wish you the best!

later...

HP said...

Look forwards to seeing your edition! Know it will be great.