I was tagged my Morgan (gee, thanks) who started his own meme. What is it that I'm always the first person picked when a meme gets started? (Was that whiney enough for you?) Anyway, this is a 13 question theme that goes like this...
1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Howard the Duck. Just kidding. Ever see this movie? Nope, not many people did -- I think in grade school, they showed a dracula movie around this time of year. I couldn't sleep for days. I think it scarred me for life - really. *smile*
2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood?
I was a superhero guy. My fave was Superman. Had the cape, had the big "S" on my chest, had the tights. I was 18 years old - just kidding. But, my mom has pictures somewhere of me. Don't worry she has them carefully hidden and will only reveal them at the worst possible time for me, like when I make my long awaited guest appearance on Gray's Anatomy (playing myself of course).
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
Without a doubt, I would be giving some love to Pluto. I mean the planet, and not the dog. It'll be part of my "Save Pluto" campaign.
4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?
Last year, did you know, I went to a neighborhood and they were giving out iPods? Yeah right. The last time I remember was probably junior high. I remember because my friend went as Michael Jackson. That explains a lot about where he's at now in life.
5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
Any time of year, my fave candy is M&Ms. This time of year, of course, the Halloween colors. And, for giving out candy, the M&M minis. Is that too much information?
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I was out of town without internet access. Oh yeah, that really happened. Read here.
7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
That slimy ghost from the Ghostbusters movies is going to get me some day. Who you gonna call?
8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?
Everyone who comes to my office stating they have a spider bite is always fearful of the brown recluse spider. Why? Because the bite injects a venom that literally eats away at your skin and has the potential (although rare) of causing a fatality. Scared yet?
9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.
The first house I lived in following residency was in the woods. Beautiful landscape, although it was hard to maintain. Anyway, one night, I think it was in October I heard something on the roof. I was definitely freaked out. The wind was swirling and you could hear the leaves outside the window. What happened? Just some squirrels on the roof. Funny now, but not that night.
10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
No. Let me think about that - No. Wait a sec --> Still no!
11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
Just a face. I'm not much more creative than that.
12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Decorate? What's that? I'm lucky to "celebrate the season" by wearing a Halloween tie to work. I'm kind of a minimalist that way.
13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
That's easy: I'm Dr. A, and I'm a blogaholic...
Tag time: Let's see. How about Ladybug, Lea, M, TundraPA, and The Curmudgeon. Join in if you like!