Monday, October 09, 2006

Blog chatter

I'm always flattered and humbled when I'm featured on another blog. And, this time is no exception. Mimi Lenox, one of the newest members of Blogaholics Anonymous, mentioned me in her Sunday Blog Chatter on her blog called Mimi Writes.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back over to Dr. A's and put my name on the BA map and make it unofficially official. It's time I admitted the truth. Which, of course, means that I have to tell my mother the sad saga of my secret addiction first. This could take a while since she doesn't even know what blogging is.

On second thought, this could wait a day or two. Couldn't it? Let's let her sleep in peace one more night.
Mimi has a second blog called Book Meme Central (where I'll also be featured *wink*). She describes this blog as the place where all Memes come to be immortalized. A comprehensive collection of book memes from across the globe. If you have a chance, check out these blogs. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Mimi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dr. Anon! We'll go take a peek!

Biomed Tim said...

I don't tell my friends that I blog.



It's 'cuz I don't want them to find out how knowledgeable, interesting, witty, sophisticated, and articulate I am, right?

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for the post, Dr. Anonymous! How nice of you to return the gesture. I wish you continued success in Blogland and I'll surely be back to visit your blog. Always a pleasure to read. Thanks, again.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats Dr. A. ....I also got an email for Mimi yesterday..Our innocent victim stories are going to be featured on her "Book Meme Central" site...I'am going to do a post about it later today....She has a really great blog.