Monday, January 17, 2011

Physicians in Social Media



I've been pleasantly surprised by the attention that I have received from my Medical Economics cover last month. It's amazing how many opportunities that have occurred since the magazine came out. I'll be talking about some of them in the coming weeks. Last week, local TV news interviewed me about the article.

Thanks so much to WKBN/WYTV for interviewing me last week about the magazine. In the video above, I have put together a series of stories for the 24 hour news cycle of local news - which I find really interesting. I make some appearances on the morning show, and the anchor there said some nice things at the end of the first story. All this from me spending too much time on facebook and twitter - HA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some of us are not surprised at all by your new found 'national' fame.
(or the time you spend on Facebook and Twitter)
;)

A heartfelt congrats Doc!