Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dr. A Show 202 Preview



Just some random announcements to share with everyone. First, I know that I haven't mentioned it in a long time on this blog. But, I invite you to check out this week's Grand Rounds blog carnival over at 33Charts.com. For those who do not know, Grand Rounds is the gathering of the best blog posts for the entire week on one medblog site.

There is a great theme on the 33Charts site this week which I will call "Pay It Forward." The theme this week is not the usual self-promotion of your own blog posts. This week, people are encouraged (and required) to plug the blog post of other people. How cool is that? I made a suggestion myself, but I won't share what that is - Hehe.

This is going to be a big week in the life of Doctor Anonymous - particularly on Thursday, January 27th. At 4pm Eastern Time, I'm going to be interviewed for the entire hour on the live internet radio show called Technology Today. Of course, the topic will be medicine and social media. One of the topics we are going to be talking about is my Medical Economics cover/article from last month. You can listen to the live audio stream for the show show live at the VoiceAmerica Business Channel site on Thursday.

Finally, Doctor Anonymous Show 202 will take place live at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio. As you see in the video above, I'm excited about the featured interview which I will share during the show (you'll have to watch the video above to see who that is). Plus, with all the changes announced by BlogTalkRadio, I'm also going to be announcing what will be the next step of the show. Hope to see you Thursday for my live interview and for the Dr. A Show...

No comments: