Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness



The above video clip is from an interview I did yesterday on local TV news talking about October being National Breast Cancer Awareness month. (If you found the video above informative, I encourage you to check out more health related videos on my you tube page)

This can be a complicated subject when it comes to when to screen for breast cancer, what factors are or are not associated with breast cancer, and what the potential treatments are for breast cancer. I definitely get a lot more questions from patients during this month. However, I encourage anyone who sees the video above, or who reads this blog - If there are questions, please make an appointment with your doctor to further discuss. Who knows, you may save your live, or the life of someone you love...

No comments: