Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grand Rounds 6.23 Deadline Today


Just a quick reminder that the submission deadline for Grand Rounds 6.23 is tonight at 11:59pm ET. Thanks to all of you who have already sent me a post - There are already a bunch of links that I have to go through to put together this week's Grand Rounds. Great stuff out there!

Also, I invite you to check out a special Sunday Night edition of The Doctor Anonymous Show which will be Show 149 tonight, February 28, 2010 at 8:30pm Eastern Time. If my internet connection holds up in the hotel room here, I will be broadcasting live here in Atlanta on the eve of the HIMSS 2010 annual conference (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society). I will also be making one last push for submissions for this week's Grand Rounds. And, I will be sharing some thoughts on the weekly Healthcare Communication & Social Media (HCSM) twitter conversation.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: