Sunday, February 07, 2010

SuperBowl XLIV Commercials


I really had no loyalties going into the game - meaning I really didn't care who won - other than it was a competitive game. While following twitter during the game, I would occasionally glance up and see the SuperBowl commercials.

As predicted before the game by tech pundits, Google for the first time had an ad which most people on twitter liked, but I did not. Oh well. And ad which really snuck under the radar, and will probably get a lot of discussion on the day after the superbowl will be the Letterman/Leno/Oprah awkward looking but entertaining 15 second ad.

During the first half of the game, there were two ads which I thought were very funny. One was from career builder and the other was from dockers. Maybe it's just my silly mind, but I thought it was very funny that the theme of these ads had to do with being pantless. Why? I don't know. Now, the song below by the group The Poxy Boggards is repeating in my mind. The title? "I Wear No Pants" - Just hilarious....

3 comments:

A Dieter's Manifesto said...

I totally thought of you when I saw this one. (Wrong on so many different levels--I know, I know--but you say stuff about pants on your show all the time...)

My favorite was the horse and the calf who run alongside each other at different times in their lives(Budweiser).
:-)

CrAzY Working Mom said...

The horse and calf commercial was funny, but the Betty White commercial was priceless! ♥ed it!

gaziantepayakkabi said...

Thank you. very very good site