Monday, February 15, 2010

Show 146 Wrap-up


Thanks to those of you who were able to check out Doctor Anonymous Show 146 either live or on the archived podcast. I talked about my recent recognition as Blogger.com Blog Of Note. I also talked about some general thoughts about the olympics and some specific thoughts about the Vancouver opening ceremonies. Finally, as you will see in the video below, I shared some stories related to Valentine's Day.

As always, you can listen to the full audio podcast in the player above. If not, you can download the show and listen anytime by clicking here. Hope you had (or are having a good extended holiday weekend). Happy President's Day and thanks for your continued support of my blog and of my show!

1 comment:

Rosemildo Sales Furtado said...

Se chegaste lá é porque mereceste. Espero que continues fazendo por merecer. tens um espaço muito bonito e muito bem ilustrado. Parabéns!

Resolvi te seguir, até quando quiseres. É claro!

Abraços,

Furtado.