Thursday, October 16, 2008

Show 52 Wrap-up



Thanks so much to Justin from Podcamp Pittsburgh for joining The Doctor Anonymous Show 52 this evening (Download the show here). We talked about the origins of the PCPGH event along with its evolution. They have had a surge of people register in the past week. So much so that they have to order more food for the event. We also talked about all the great people who are volunteering their time for the success of PCPGH. Best of luck with the event!

We also had Angelo call in to talk about Podcamp Ohio 2009. He announced on the show this evening that PCOH will take place on Saturday, June 20, 2009. And, the venue of the event will be at THE Ohio State University. So, that is very exciting. We also talked about the planning stages for the event. We're still thinking that there will be one Dr. A show a month devoted to Podcamp Ohio (and I'm happy to do that).

Thanks to Daniel Lewis for calling into the show at the beginning of the show. We talked about the struggles of redesigning your website. Thanks also to Daniel Johnson, Jr. He mentioned the meetup this weekend for New Media Cincy. And, he's also involved with a very entertaining podcast named "The Pod 5."

Right at the beginning of the show, my skype cut me off, for some reason. So, that threw me off right at the start. Plus, I even had a prank caller tonight on the show. It really threw me off and made me upset. Hopefully, I handled things ok. I'll let you be the judge of that. Finally, I had a post-show over on my ustream site. And, had a great crowd over there chatting it up. So, overall, another great night of broadcasting. Thanks so much to everyone who checked out the show! Have a great weekend!

Update: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I was asked to help out for the First Anniversary show for "Somewhere In Vegas" whose show will be on Monday, October 20, 2008 at 8pm Eastern Time. Listen right at the beginning of the show. I do a little intro for them.

No comments: