Sunday, October 26, 2008

Election Day 2008


I can't believe that we're this close to election day now. Personally, I just want to get this thing over with so that we can get on with our lives. I mean, it's felt like years since this whole process started - probably because it DID take years for this thing to build up and will come to its pinnacle (hopefully) on November 4th. Unfortunately, many out there, including the Columbus Dispatch, state that attorneys will again be involved in this national election - especially here in Ohio.

Anyway, the video post above is just my public service announcement for all my Doctor Anonymous readers and listeners. Again this year, I chose to vote via absentee ballot. According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, I will be one of over 200,000 people who will cast votes early in Northeastern Ohio. So, don't forget to vote on November 4th!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's just me but I tried a few times to get the vid to play and it didn't work. Well no sound, and yes, my speakers were on and the volume was up.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree...it's almost over and whatever the outcome we'll learn to live with it!