Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Show 125 Wrap-up



Thanks again to Gina from CodeBlog for being on Doctor Anonymous Show 125 last week. (I know that this is late getting posted - sorry about that.) I don't know about her, but I had a great time during the interview. And, I know that the people in the chat room had a great time as well. The medbloggers are very fond of CodeBlog, and I can see why.

We talked about her origins in nursing and the origins of her in the blog world. Did you know that Code Blog was one of the first medblogs out there? Not only one of the first nursing blogs, but, arguably, one of the first medblogs that was created. We had a great conversation about that and about Grand Rounds and her experience at BlogWorld Expo 2009.

As always, you can listen to the show on the player above. Or, if you like, you can download the show by clicking here and listening to the show anytime. Thanks again Gina and hope to have you back on the show soon!

1 comment:

geena said...

I had a fantastic time! It just flew by. It's safe to say you have a new dedicated listener!