Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Show 126 Preview


I'd like to invite you to Doctor Anonymous Show 126 this week which will be Thursday, November 5th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time. There is no scheduled guest but there may be an "unscheduled" guest - we'll see. But, there are lots that are going on this week to talk about.

On November 5th will be the latest observance of what is called the "BlogBlast For Peace." I first heard about this when I first started blogging about 3 years ago. The founder of this movement calls herself Mimi Lenox, and she's been on the show before. It's basically the idea to get as many bloggers to talk about the same thing on the same day. You'll see my post when I put it up - probably late tomorrow or on Thursday.

Election Day in the United States also took place this week. I might mention that on the show. Plus, who knows what else will come up in the course of the discussion on the show.

For the uninitiated, there is a live chat room that takes place during the show, as well as a webcam so that you can see me do the show right before your very eyes. There is also and ability for you, the Doctor Anonymous listener/reader/viewer, to call into the show to say hello and/or make fun of me - How can you pass that up? HA! Hope to see you for the show this week!

No comments: