Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I have to tell you that I had a great time with Doctor Anonymous Show 130. It was a very different show for me in that I did not open a chat room and I did not use the web cam. It was weird in that I'm used to getting that instant gratification during a show by the comments in the chat room.

The content of the show had to do - of course - with Thanksgiving. There was very little medicine talked about for Show 130. I talked a little about the background of Thanksgiving, travel, the meal, shopping, and other stuff. I closed the show reading an article by Charisma Madarang entitled "Why I Love Thanksgiving."

If you haven't already, I invite you to check out the video post above talking about my thoughts right after the show. As always, you can listen to the show in the player above. Or, if you like, you can download the show and listen to it anytime by clicking here. I have a lot to be thankful for this year - including your continued support of my blog and my show. I very much appreciate it!

1 comment:

rlbates said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dr A!