Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dr. A Show 125: Code Blog


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live
Thursday, October 29th, 2009 at 9pm ET

I am so happy to welcome Gina from Code Blog to this week's edition of The Doctor Anonymous Show. Code Blog was the host of Grand Rounds this week and it had a Halloween theme. For the first time, I think this year, I made a contribution to Grand Rounds. I know that's pretty pathetic - especially since I have been a past host to the premiere medblog carnival around.

Anyway, we'll be talking Grand Rounds this week along with talking about Code Blog which has been around since 2002. Code Blog is one of the leading nursing blogs out there. In addition to all of this, we'll be talking (again) about BlogWorld. I first met Gina in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago, and we'll get her perspective of the MedBlog Track. So, I hope that you can join us!

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: