Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Narcissistic

While on call, I've been catching up on my bloglines, which was over 300 posts when I first checked it yesterday morning. I've been slowly whittling it down through the day and night. To be honest, I haven't even checked out the results of my Comments posting from last week. I've just been fascinated about all the people who have been writing about me.....

PK had the Blogaholics Anonymous meeting last week and Cathy did a little promo for it as well. I just wanted to say that you did a great job with the meeting. I really liked the pictures and it looks like you had a good turn out. What was up with the bear?

I did get tagged by Moof and by Dream Mom with the book meme. I'll have to start working on that.

May also asked her readers about the etiquette of comments. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, that was a good discussion as well.

Ladybug and Hoping4More made empassioned pleas for my release from the desert island. I wish I was catching some real rays (not blograys) in the tropics somewhere.

Theory of Thought is a blog that I've been recently reading. Just for fun, I submitted the Denmark post and then was awarded one of the "So You Think You Can Blog?" awards. I encourage you to check out this blog and submit something yourself. It's great fun!

I also found myself on some new blogrolls. Thanks so much! I'll try to reciprocate. If I forgot you on my sidebar, please let me know, because I may forget.

I know I'm setting myself up to be analyzed by Dinah. She states that I like blog polls (true) and that I deliberately ignore her posts (false). I like to kid around with Dinah (it's only because she started it -- HA!)

Anyway, here's the blog poll question. Some people would call this posting narcissistic, because all I do is talk about me. For me, I call it gratitude and appreciation for everyone to even take an interest in my blog. You make the call. There's no right or wrong answer here. Just fun!

8 comments:

Sarebear said...

I say nay. You pulled it out by midway through. Hee hee!

Glad to see you back.

I wish I had something pithy to say.

I guess I'm just up at 2am and lonely in blogland, lol!

D.P. said...

Hmmmmm, it's your blog . . .you can blog about whatever you like! ;o) . . .and I don't think its narcissistic.

Lea said...

I think we've been blog friends for almost three months now and I think I know you pretty well......Doctor Anonymous. Not for one minute have I thought you a narcissistic person. You are genuinely a nice guy. (At least I think you are a guy.)

Dreaming again said...

The bear makes sense if you read all the comments from me in your comment section and the narrative and comments in the BA meeting. :)

Nah ..this isn't narcassistic it's fun

Fat Doctor said...

Narcissism is much more than than just about the blog. I suspect you are a really generous outwardly focused individual in real life!

Anonymous said...

ok well no first off i don't think your narsistic...

second i must be tremendously narsistic..cause pretty much all my blogs are about me and my family...hum what does taht say?

Anonymous said...

Blogacistic? Gee ... sounds like a really serious disorder! You may want to get that biopsied!

Look ... I don't care if you're narcissistic, or as humble as Mother Teresa ... I'm just glad you're back! >;o)

And ... I have to say that you'd be pretty odd if you didn't get a bit of glow off from realizing that a whole load of people out here had called out a possie to hunt for you!

Welcome back! Know that you were missed!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I once wrote a post called "I'm So Vain, I Probably Think This Blog Is About Me"! LOL!

It is supposed to be about you, your viewpoints, your experiences

It's what a blog IS! : )