Thursday, August 10, 2006

Almost there

It's been a long 72+ hours, and I think now I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel (is that an oncoming train?). Balancing the tightrope of completing immediately important work with completing catchup work from last week -- this is what has been keeping me late night after night after night this week.

I do feel as if the tide is turning (how many cliches can I use in this post?). I'm really looking forward to getting back to the "usual posts" (whatever usual means). I've been doing more commenting on other's sites rather than my own posts -- and that's ok. Thanks for checking in. I'm getting closer to getting my life back...

4 comments:

Mother Jones RN said...

Hang in there, Doc. And look out for oncoming trains. Chuga-chuga-choo-choo!

Mother Jones RN

HP said...

You forgot "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." :)

Hope you get some well-deserved downtime.

It's me, T.J. said...

Good job.

later...

Anonymous said...

Dr. Anon ... one day at a time, and when that gets to be too much, one minute at a time ...

Don't worry about us ... as long as we know you're OK, we'll keep just fine. We'll be here waiting when you get back. :o)