Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Grand Rounds

GR 2.46 is being hosted this week by hospital impact. He has an interesting picture of his son that you should check out as well...
So for this edition of grand rounds, I wanted to write a letter to my new son, Timothy. One day, when he is old enough, I hope he'll read this and learn about how healthcare used to be way back in 2006. I don't know what it is about letters, but somehow I just enjoy writing them.
Very well done and creative. Happy reading! I'm going to take a blog break for a few days. See you soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your break! We'll try not to panic while you are gone...:)

Dreaming again said...

thank you for telling us so we don't think you got eaten by a bear again.

Dr. A said...

Yup, I learned my lesson. Live and learn, I guess...

Anonymous said...

;o)

Dawn said...

happy blog break :)

Sarebear said...

Wishing you all caught up from vacation and stuff, and nice patients and stuff like that. 8^D

sara