Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dr. A Show Tonight


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, November 4th, 2010 at 9pmET

I invite you to join me for Doctor Anonymous Show 192 tonight where I will talk about my experience at the 2010 Family Medicine Education Consortium meeting in Hershey, PA. I had a fun time learning more about what great stuff Family Docs are doing out there when it comes to patient care. I got to sit in on the Health Care Innovator's network where Family Docs talked about unique health care models that not only deliver high quality care, but also do this at a cheaper price than what we're doing now.

I also was part of a panel discussion where the topic was Family Medicine and Social Media. As you know, I love talking about both these topics, and if you get a chance to check out the video, you'll see how passionate I am about these two topics. One of the really fun things was watching the REACH kids as they danced and performed during the meeting.

Following talk about the meeting, I have a little commentary about how a school - just fired a bunch of people this week - without no one in the press knowing about it. How was this able to happen? Well, they were fired on Election Day this week where the press was focused on other stories. I'll tell you what I know. And, if you have been reading this blog, you won't be surprised which school I'll be talking about.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: