Sunday, November 07, 2010

Change Is Constant


I want to apologize up front for this rambling post. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past month. And, boy, let me tell you, I have never done as much traveling as I have done in October 2010 with destinations including Seattle, Columbus, Dayton, Philadelphia, and Hershey. I had a lot of fun, but I do feel a little burned out when the month was over(and still a little bit now as well).

I guess, I should also say right away, that NO, I'm not giving up blogging, or podcasting, or any of my current projects. It's just that every once in a while, I like to mix it up a bit and try some things out. I appreciate your patience as I do things out of my usual routine.

That being said, the podcast is going to take a little bit of a break from the usual schedule. I'm still going to be doing shows, but not exactly with the days, or times, or people that you're used to. I'm going to be experimenting with doing a little more video to tell a social media story. And, I really miss writing. So, text blogging may return in the near future.

One of the things that I have learned over the past month is that even though there are not as many comments on the blog as there once was, and even though there appears that there is not a lot of public dialogue going on with my projects - I have received a lot of personal messages of appreciation for what I do out here for social media and social health.

And, for that, I sincerely thank you. Welcome to those of you who have met me and this site in the past month, and thanks to all of you out there who have followed me from the beginning. Change is constant and I want to continue to stay ahead of the curve on things. This is still fun for me, and when it is no longer the case, I'm outta here. Til then, I will continue to try to innovate and have even more fun out here on the internet...

No comments: