Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Show 134 Wrap-up



Show 134 was a "Saturday Night with Dr. A" show. I talked about just a few medical/health related news stories. Then, I went into some "not so serious" news stories which also had some audio clips associated with them. I again issued my "BlogTalkRadio Santa Hat Host Challenge" which you will see below. It was silly, but I thought it was funny.


As always, you can listen to Show 134 on the player above. Or, if you like, you can download the show and listen anytime by clicking here. Just to let everyone know, there will be no Thursday Night show this week as I will be at a Christmas/Holiday party having a good time. However, my next show will be Saturday night! Who knows what will happen then. Thanks for your support of the show and I hope your Holiday season is going well!

No comments: