Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Cancer Screening Guidelines


In the video above, you'll see me doing a 3-4 minute interview on local TV talking about the recently announced updated guidelines when it comes to screening for breast cancer and cervical cancer. Something I really found out during the prep for this interview was that I probably tried to tackle too much material in a short interview.

Plus, as you'll see above, I do get a little flustered when asked a couple of questions by the anchor. The point of the interview you'll see in the last 30 seconds or so - which is to talk to your doctor about these guidelines to see what will be the best in your case. Hope this short interview is helpful to you. If so, I invite you to check out some other interviews I've done by clicking over to MikeSevilla.TV.

2 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

Good job, and nice site. I have been following your site and appreciate all your posts. Still establishing mine but it's going well.

Have a good week.

rlbates said...

Good job, Dr A! Hey, maybe StorytellERdoc would willing to be interviewed on your BTR show.