Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Show 133 Wrap-up



Thanks so much to Trauma Junkie, Scott, and Natalie for calling into Dr. A Show 133 and talking about their new podcast project called "GenMed." The idea started from a skype call and has evolved - to this point - to a newly launched GenMed Show Website. The first podcast is coming soon. To read more about what this podcast is about, I encourage you to read the post called "Announcing GenMed" on the blog "Surviving RT School."

The show was really weird in that my skype connection broke off a couple of times during the interview. And, I thought that I extended the show, but things cut off live right at 90 minutes. The conversation only carried on for another few minutes after I realized that we were not broadcasting live. As always, you can listen to the show on the player above. Or, if you like, you can download the show and listen anytime by clicking here.

No comments: