Friday, September 18, 2009

Show 116 Wrap-up



I know I'm really late getting this post up, but I had a great time with Show 116 last week. It was opening night for the 2009 NFL season. And, I figured that a lot of people were probably watching the game and not going to be able to tune into the show. Boy, was I wrong. Thanks to everyone who tuned into the show that night.

However, with the NFL game going on during my show, and me not really having a lot of material (HA!), I only went 30 minutes - which apparently surprised some people because some people tuned into the show at near the 30 minute point and wondered why the show was ending. Oh well.

As always, you can listen to the show in the player above. Or, you can download the show by clicking here and listening to the show anytime. Topics include news about seasonal flu, H1N1 flu, California cougar convention, 9/9/09, and a guy's final wish of being buried in his car. Enjoy the show!

No comments: