Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Grand Rounds


If you haven't checked it out already, Grand Rounds Vol 5 Number 18 is now up and running at MedPage Today. The host is the one and only Dr. Val Jones from Getting Better with Dr. Val. With today's inauguration and the country having high hopes in the changes occurring in Washington, D.C., Dr. Val has chosen to highlight posts talking about healthcare reform.

Thanks to Dr. Val for including my post this week:
"Twitter may be a proving ground of how we overcome our fears, satisfy our cautions and extend the reach of our health care system with web-based technologies and communities."
Doctor Anonymous
As I have said in the past, I admit that I haven't mentioned GR in a while. I have to admit that I've been a lazy medical blogger in that I haven't written anything for this fabulous blog carnival in a while. If you don't know what Grand Rounds is, it is a weekly compilation of the best posts from the medical blogosphere that moves to different sites each week. And, who doesn't like reading about medicine and science? Next week, Grand Rounds moves to our friends over at Chronic Babe.