Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dr. A Show 180 Tonight!


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, August 26th, 2010 at 9pm ET (0100 UTC)

Tonight is going to be a special show! Why? Because it's going to be a landmark show. Yes, that's right. Tonight, Doctor Anonymous Show 180, will mark three years of me doing a live podcast. Three years of me being on the BlogTalkRadio network. Three years of me not being cancelled. That should be celebration enough, right?

Now, if this was a quality show, I would have accumulated my favorite clips from the past three years and reminisced about them all over again. Well, I didn't have time to listen and edit old shows together. However, I'll still share some memories that I've had over the past few years since I started doing my social media stuff.

Who knows? Maybe I'll even take some random phone calls tonight. The video above is the promo for the first year anniversary show - when I was still using viddler as my video sharing source.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: