Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dr. A Show 177 Wrap-up: InsaneMo


Thanks again to Pre-Medical student Mohammad Arfeen who was my guest on Doctor Anonymous Show 177. He is known on twitter as @InsaneMo. We discussed that he contributor to the blog called Pre-Med Hell, the current president of his college's chapter of the American Medical Student Association, and some assorted social media topics.

In the video segment above, we discuss the topic of balancing online networking with in-person networking. We also discuss his prediction about physician-patient online communication in the future.

Or, if you like, you can go to the show's iTunes site, download Doctor Anonymous Show 177, and listen at your leisure. I also invite you to check out the show's Facebook page and hit the "like" button at the top. Finally, I also invite you to check out my you tube page to see more videos of me and of the show. Thanks so much for your support of the show!

No comments: