Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dr. A Show 180: 3 Year Anniversary


Thanks so much to those who listened to Doctor Anonymous Show 180 where I celebrated my three year anniversary of my live podcast on BlogTalkRadio. Thanks also to Ben and to Kat for calling into the show. During the show, I shared a little bit about how the Doctor Anonymous blog and podcast started. You'll see me share a little bit about that story in the video above.

You can listen to the entire audio podcast in the sidebar player. Or, if you like, you can go to the iTunes page for the show and download Show Number 180. Don't forget to check out the Facebook page for the show and hit the big "Like" button at the top. Finally, I invite you to check out my you tube page where I also have some interviews with local TV news on a variety of health topics. Thanks for your continued support! I appreciate it!

No comments: