Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back To School


I was lucky enough to be asked by one of the local TV stations to talk about some back to school issues when it comes to health. I don't know about where you're at, but most of the local schools around here start tomorrow. Keeping up to date on immunizations are always important. Other important issues are getting kids back on their school sleep schedule, and looking out that the backpack is not overwhelmingly heavy.

I admit that looking at these videos again, I could have done a better job. And, I know that the pressure of live TV caused me to make some mistakes - which I know people will undoubtedly point out. But, check out the video above. Also check out Back To School Video 2 and Back To School Video 3 (yup, that's right, three segments in one day last week). If you find those helpful, I encourage you to check out my you tube page and click on My TV Interviews for more health segments from local TV news. Enjoy!

No comments: