Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness TV Spots


You may remember last week (Sept 28) that I had the opportunity to talk about October being Breast Cancer Awareness month on the afternoon newscast. Through the power of Facebook, I was contacted by the producer of the morning newscast on the same channel to talk about Breast Cancer Awareness on yesterday morning's news (Oct 5). I invite you to check out segment one and segment two from that morning newscast.

Isn't social networking cool? If you find the above videos informative, I invite you to check out some other news interviews that I have done over the past few weeks. Check out mikesevilla.tv for more information. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Awesome. And I have another great bunch of videos for you to check out -- http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/voting?moment=pmbbmea -- about breast-cancer related issues. If you like them, click and vote for them, as the top vote getters will be aha moment TV commercials next year. WHich would be a great way to raise awareness.

Hope you consider this yet another instance of the power of social media to spread the word. And I hope you'll post and spread the word about this contest. (There are other great videos on other subjects, too.) That would be much appreciated.

Thx,
jack@ahamoment.com