Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Show 125 Preview


The Doctor Anonymous Show proudly welcomes six-time Grand Rounds host Gina from Code Blog to the show. For her post this week, she had a Halloween theme which was very well done. I encourage you to check it out if you haven't had a chance yet.

Something I really enjoyed this week was that on her twitter account, he took us behind the scenes about what it was like being a GR host. We'll talk about that as well. Even the Grand Rounds founder, got a little nostalgic about that.....

We'll also talk about her blog, which according to her archives, goes all the way back to 2002. I could be wrong, but this has to be one of the first medical blogs out there. She and I only met in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago at the Medblog Track at BlogWorld Expo. And, I admit that I wanted to get to talk with her a little more - here is my chance....

So, come and say hello on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 9pm ET/6pm PT. As always we're gonna be live on BlogTalkRadio.com with a chat room, you're ability to call into the show to say hello, and even you're ability to see me do the show live on my webcam. Isn't that exciting? See you for the show!

No comments: