Monday, September 28, 2009

Show 119 Wrapup



Thanks to everyone who listened live or listened to the archives of Show 119 of The Doctor Anonymous Show. I'm not quite sure, but I was not feeling my best for the show - kind of tired and kinda cranky. I hope that it didn't show too much during the show.

The show started off rough with my opening music not starting right away. I covered some health/medicine news stories from the week. Overall, this 45 minute show went ok. I'm still trying to find some kind of format for the show. I'm trying to mix a little of sharing about my life, some commentary from me, some news stories, and whatever else comes to mind.

As always, you can listen to the show on the player above. Or, if you like, you can download the archived podcast by clicking here and listening to the show anytime. Hope you find it entertaining and informative. Enjoy the show!

No comments: