Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dr. A Show Tonight!


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live
Thursday, September 10th, 2009 at 9pm ET (0100 UTC)

Are you sick and tired of all the 09/09/09 talk from yesterday? Well, this is the show for you this week. I invite you to check out The Doctor Anonymous Show 116 which will be tonight. I'll be talking about some news stories from this week which can be anything from medicine, health, technology, entertainment - or any other topic that I come up with. (Also check out the video post above)

Yes, I do realize that tonight is the opening night for the National Football League. And, I will be watching the football season this season because I am entered in a fantasy football league this season. My first game will be against my good friend Kimmie, so this week will be especially fun. Want to track my team? I know you don't, but if you do, just click here and check out our league. Yes, my team is called the Pantless Freaks - hehe.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen later.

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: