Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dr. A Show Tonight!


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live
Thursday, September 24th, 2009 at 9pm ET (0100 UTC)

The title of this week's show is "Random Thoughts." Why? Who knows? I realize that on show night - this is probably the most popular night for the fall TV show premieres. So, I'm asking people to click onto my show live, put it on mute, and then feel free to watch your fave tv show premiere - hehe.

Topics I'll be talking about on the show will include my preparations for the Medblogger Track at BlogWorld and New Media Expo in just three weeks in Las Vegas. There was also a recent podcast which I was listening to that stopped broadcasting. One of the reasons for stopping was not having any more fun making the podcast - basically feeling a little burnout. I'll talk about that. I'll also mention some interesting news stories from the past week - including an article from this week's Time magazine entitled, "Are Med Students Tweets Breaching Patient Privacy?"

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen later.

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: