Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Show 118 Preview


With it being the fall season TV premiere week, I know a lot of people will be watching their favorite Thursday night shows. That being said, I still want to invite you to this week's Doctor Anonymous Show. Topics this week will include serious and not-so-serious news stories.

I'll also mention some thing I'm doing for the upcoming BlogWorld and New Media Expo which is coming up in about three weeks. Also, topics of "blog burnout" and "podfading" have come up this week among some people that I know - we'll talk about that as well. And, who knows what else will come up?

So, join me for Show 118 of The Doctor Anonymous Show which will be Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio. If you cannot catch my show live, that's ok. You can always listen to the show anytime on the archived podcast. Of course, if you join me live, you can participate in the chat room and even see me on the webcam. Also check out the video post above. See you for the show!

No comments: