Friday, August 07, 2009

Show 106 Wrap-up



How does that saying go? Hosting a live internet radio show is like riding a bike? Well, maybe. It was great to return to the airwaves after being off for a month and a half. As always, you can listen to the show on the player above, or download the show here and listen to it later. And, of course, don't forget to check out the video post above.

I talked a little bit about what I've been doing on my summer "vacation." Thanks to first time listener Jan who not only listened for the first time, she called in to ask me my opinion about the current health care debate. I admit that I could have done a little more research, since my answer could have been a little better.

Thanks also to Kimmie and "The Burl" also for calling in and chatting with me on my first show back. In addition to that, I had a little post show "celebration" over on my ustream site for another 30 minutes (following a 90 minute show - sheesh!). Thanks to all of you out there who listen to the show and read the blog. I really appreciate it.

If you're around this weekend, I will be having Show 107 at 9pm Eastern Time on August 8, 2009 - as always - live on BlogTalkRadio for Saturday Night with Dr. A. Hope to see you then. Finally, I did want to give some props to @Jabulani9 who listened live from England where it was 2am when we started the show and close to 4 am when we closed up the post show. Truly an international audience!

1 comment:

Jabulani said...

Was great to share the show with all you guys. Hope to be back this week! Have a great one. :)