Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dr. A Show 106: The Return


After a long month and a half off, The Doctor Anonymous Show will make it's triumphant return on Thursday, August 6th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio. And, boy, do I have a lot to talk about. I have no idea if anyone missed the show when I was off, but I certainly missed doing the show live for you people hehe

What am I going to talk about? I'll be able to catch up on things like Podcamp Ohio, my trip to Boston, soccer doc stuff, my trip to a local dog show (yup, that's right), my recent TV interview, and other things. And, if I get off on a real rant, I may share some thoughts about the current health care debate that is occurring in this country. So, I hope that you'll be able to join me this week! (Don't forget to check out the video post above)

No comments: