Thursday, August 06, 2009

Dr. A Show Tonight!


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, August 6th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time

The long awaited (or at least what I think is the long awaited) return of The Doctor Anonymous Show is tonight! What did you do this summer? Well, why not stop by the live chat room and hang out with the Dr. A Community - who are the best people around, in my unbiased opinion hehe. Above you'll see a picture of me when I was in Boston - specifically on the campus of Harvard University.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen later.

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button. Now, don't be surprised if there are problems getting into the BlogTalkRadio chat room. Sometimes, it's taken me as long as 10 minutes to get into the chat room. Don't worry it's your computer - it's been a BTR problem, and they've been working on it. Sorry if there is any inconvenience.

No comments: